Airport Master Plan
The Prescott Regional Airport’s Master Plan represents the airport’s blueprint for long-term development. A few of the goals of a master plan are:
- To provide a graphic representation of existing airport features, future airport development and anticipated land use.
- To establish a framework for a continuous planning process.
- To prepare and present a plan to the public that adequately addresses all relevant issues and satisfies local, state and federal regulations.
- To validate the plan technically and procedurally through investigation of concepts and alternatives on technical, economic, and environmental grounds.
- To identify an realistic financial plan to support the development.
- To establish a realistic schedule for implementation of the proposed development plan.